WooCommerce 3.4.0 RC2 is available for testing. We’ve fixed the following issues specific to 3.4 functionality:
- Incorrectly closed table row in WP Admin. #20091
- Fixed tooltip styling when outside label. #20084
- Remove full stop after action name. #20087
- Fixed terms and conditions preview when the terms and conditions option is unset.
- Change token export format to match WordPress 4.9.
- Updated some missing template file versions.
- Use GET in external product form so query strings are preserved.
- Escape and decode ampersands correctly for external products.
- Preview checkout without a dummy product to prevent conflicts.
.from strings for checkbox settings.
- Data erasers; target shop_order only and added filters for 3rd parties.
- Remove legacy PayPal meta data from orders.
- When cleaning up CSV import, only remove product taxonomies. #20094
And we’ve added the following to the changelog as it affects older versions also:
* Tweak - In CSV exports, wrap cell in ' rather than just prepending to escape values. #20041 * Tweak - Add JS listeners for reloading/reinitializing order items in edit-order page. #20082 * Fix - When duplicating variation, set the date to null. #20083 * Fix - Fix rounding of line items for orders to match cart. #20086 * Fix - Remove hardcoded border in email template. #20090 * Fix - Prevent autofocus on checkout. #20123 * Fix - Recalc taxes if address changes in API. #20137 * Dev - Made wc_query_string_form_fields handle strings. #20162 * Localization - Fix missing Bahrain country code. #20061
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail to Github.
The final version of 3.4 is due for release tomorrow, May 23rd 2018. Huge props to everyone who has sent feedback about this release so far or found bugs.WooCommerce is available using 1 click install in Cloud Server Webuzo. Contact us to find out our latest offers!